- Presenter: Please upload completely revised papers to EasyChair by 26 May 2023
- Complete the evaluation form online by 28 May 2023.
- After completing the evaluation form, you will receive the link to fill in your information to receive the certificate.
- Evaluation Form : 18 May 2023 (Keynote speakers & paper presentation)
Evaluation Form : 19 May 2023 (Seminar-workshop)
The Faculty of Liberal Arts, Prince of Songkla University’s vision is to be a leading institute of excellence in Humanities and Social Sciences nationally and internationally. The Faculty is determined to do its best, especially in building the body of knowledge to meet the needs of the community and society. Therefore, among its activities are academic collaborations with international organizations to promote lecturers and graduate students to develop and present more academic work in the international academic arena.
Date & Venue
18 May 2023: Paper presentation
In-person at 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, PSU, Hat Yai, Thailand and Online via Zoom
19 May 2023: Seminar-Workshop
In-person at Faculty of Liberal Arts, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand
Focus & Scope
Abstracts and full papers in all branches with content related to Language and language education, Cultural studies, Social sciences and Humanities and Social Sciences in Collaborative Reflections on Language, Culture, and Society for a Sustainable Future Focus and Scope.
2nd round submission: Call for abstracts and papers extended till 28 February, 2023 1st round submissions: Call for abstracts Now till 31 January 2023 | Notification of abstract acceptance 10 February 2023 Full paper submission: 28 February 2023| 17 March 2023 Evaluation of papers for publication (Full paper only): March 2023
- Check Paper & Payment Status
Acceptance notification of papers to be published in the proceedings: April 2023 Paper and poster presentations: 18-19 May 2023
- Please upload completely revised papers to EasyChair by 26 May 2023
- Downloadable copy of proceedings, available on the conference website: July 2023
Bank Name: THE SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PCL
Account name: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMANITITS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Account no: 565-484477-5
Swift code: SICOTHBK
Address: 15 Karnjanavanich Rd., Hat Yai, Songkhla Postcode 90110
*Please pay in Thai Baht and payers are solely responsible for all the processing and handling fees, which will not appear on the receipt.
- Local 4,000 Baht / Person
- International 5,500 Baht / Person
- Presenter: Once your paper has been accepted for presentation, please make a payment and notify us of your payment.
- Local 2,500 Baht / Person
- International 4,000 Baht / Person
Miss Suchada Kongsawat (Thai) +66 7428 6675
Miss Yareena Thaenthong (English) +66 7428 9532